Position Title: Chief Executive Officer Time Commitment: 1.0 FTE Reports to: Maine Primary Care Association Board of Directors Direct Reports: Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer and Executive Assistant
Job Description Summary: The CEO is the primary liaison to MPCA’s Board. S/he also sets MPCA business development, member relations, and staff performance expectations. The CEO works closely with the senior leadership team of the organization to determine the allocation of resources and s/he also sets the plans to leverage new resources to successfully attain the goals and objectives of the organization.
- Oversees the Association business functions, finances, and personnel in order to implement the key goals of the organization.
- Keeps the Board informed of Association activities; ensures appropriate Board communications, and facilitates Board meetings.
- Represents the Association among legislators, department staff, and partner organizations.
- Anticipates and tracks major policy and environmental changes; utilizes discretion to frame appropriately for Board consideration.
- Recruits and retains a highly effective staff
- Monitors and conducts health policy analysis on emerging issues of concern, providing input on behalf of its members and underserved populations when appropriate.
- Develops and maintains statewide/regional/national linkages with agencies/organizations impacting primary care services to underserved populations.
- Represents MPCA, its members and underserved populations at meetings, conferences and other forums at the state level.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Public Policy, or equivalent. Master's Degree strongly preferred.
- At least 5 – 7 years relevant experience in health care or non-profit management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of health policy analysis, and the culture of healthcare delivery - - patient-centered, confidentiality, evidence-based practices, data-driven decision making, reimbursement systems
- Ability to interact with people at all levels, involving persuasion, explanation and negotiation.
- Ability to work well in fast-paced environment, coordinate and sort multiple priorities and manage stress in a professional and positive manner.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgInquiries can be directed to Chair, MPCA CEO Search Committee at email@example.com
Additional Job Information
How To Apply: Qualified candidates are invited to submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 10/31/2017
Category: Executive/Senior Management
Job Type: Full-Time
Start Date: tbd
Region: Statewide/Regional Travel
Specific Location: Augusta
• Post ID: 6576957 maine